Saturday, January 10, 2009

"A Work in Progress"

This website is a weekly "work in progress," just as we all could accurately describe ourselves. Remember the symbolic story of The Velveteen Rabbit who was in a constant state of becoming more real? We're all in a state of flux and that's good! Repeating the same lessons over and over isn't fun, so I'll share some of those I've learned in my daily attempts to yoke with Jesus Christ.
As a growing follower in relationship with Christ, and a yoga instructor on the exciting journey to become the very real person that my Creator intended, I realize the need to focus on improving my own problem areas, preferably one at a time. This website is intended to do just that. Each week I will post new instructions that target different areas of the physical body, with helpful suggestions to focus the attention on Christ-like attitudes. All of my targeted suggestions will come from a Christian perspective, of course. How could I put any other spin or "twist" on my instructions?
I will be praying daily for each of you
who have registered as a "follower" to read my weekly blogs. If you practice these yogic tools mindfully, your journey to God just may become more joyful.
Please pray for my attempts to help others to learn how to yoke with and become more aware of the loving, moment-by-moment relationship with Christ that is available to every human on the face of this beautifully created planet. Try to remember to focus on the journey and not the destination.

2 comments:

Chercoll said...

What a lovely way to start each day, clean, fresh, inspired with a very spiritual slant. Will this be a book, dvd, or ongoing series teaching yoga to the uninformed. Very descriptive making it appear doable for everyone.

plf said...

Thank you for your interest. Yes, the eight-chapter book of the same title has finally been completed after seven plus years of research and revisions. I am now actively seeking a publisher.
plf